Although we are not into awards we do wish to express our deepest gratitude to our dear sister in Christ, Abi Lyn from Not of This World blog for nominating us for the Real Neat Blog Award. Kudos also to her mom and dad for being super supportive and blessing Abi Lyn to follow Jesus. We are thankful that this young lady is flourishing as she walks with her Lord and are pleased by this honor.
Here are our answers to her questions:
1. If you were to star in any movie, what would it be and who would you play? Well I am not an actor but if I were to choose it would have to be The Big Country. Jim McKay would be the character most appealing to me.
2. What is something that makes you super happy? I am sap for kittens and puppies, and other small, furry baby animals.
3. If you were stranded on an island and could only take one thing with you, what would it be? The Bible.
4. Plaid, yea or nae? Plaid. Seriously? Ok. Plaid is nae. Hey, someday it may pay to say yea, K?
5. What is your favorite meal? Oooh, a toughie. Roast leg of lamb tops the list, but it is a loooong list.
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Any day that ends in Y.
7. Do you play an instrument? And if so, what? I play the radio, on occasion. Does that count?
8. How long have you been blogging? About 2 years but only 3 weeks on WordPress
9. Do you know a language/are you learning one? And if so, what language? I am fluent in English and Snark. 😉
10. What is your dream vacation? Vacation? Yeah, no. After living for 2 years in a motel room and 6 years of homeless wandering before that we pretty much would just like to stay at home….if we had a home. 😉
1. What is your favorite memory?
2. Who is your best friend?
3. If you were a sandwich what kind of sandwich would you be?
5. If you had only 1 dollar what would you buy?
6. How many scoops of ice cream?
7. What is the average yearly rainfall in the Amazon basin?
8. If you had one day to live over again which would it be?
9. Rain or sun, which do you choose?
10. Your train leaves St. Louis heading east and travels at 36 mph. Jordan’s train leaves Kansas City heading west and travels at 42 mph. At what point did you discover they’ll never meet?